SPHS Instrumental Music & Guard Music Boosters to Hold 25th Annual Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser
San Marino, CA - The SPHS Instrumental Music & Guard Music Boosters are excited to announce their 25th annual "Spaghetti Dinner Night" Fundraising event. The event will be held on Thursday, March 2, 2023, from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm at San Marino High School.
Over 500 community members are expected to attend this annual night of food and music, which is performed by the school's very own talented students. The event is not just about entertainment, as all proceeds from the fundraiser will go towards supporting much-needed expenses, such as instruments, music, competition events, transportation, and uniforms.
To raise funds, the boosters will hold an amazing Silent Auction featuring approximately 50-60 auction items up for bid, both large and small, to suit a range of budgets. The auction items are donated by local businesses and community members, and among the featured items are:
(1) Four VIP tickets to the taping of Season 15 of the "American Ninja Warrior" at Universal Studios
(2) Complete Protection Alarm Package from Post Alarm including Panel/Keypad, 2 Motion Sensors, 2 Door/Window Contacts, and one WiFi Camera. Includes one year of monitoring and video cloud services. ($3,100 value)
(3) An original 48" x 18" Glass Art piece entitled "Jazzed" by local artist Karo Martirosyan (www.karostudios.com) ($1,200 value)
(4) A one-night stay at the Langham in a deluxe premier room with complimentary Club Lounge access for two
(5) One-year movie pass for two to "Lucha Movie Club" at the "Lucharama" Dome ($450 value)
(6) "His and Hers" Hair Salon Gift Certificates and Gift Baskets from Michael and Diane at Ecco ($430 value)
(7) A variety of Music Lessons from San Marino Music Center, Hodis Learning, Bertrand's, and the Pasadena Conservatory of Music
(😎 Beyond the Classroom Summer Camp Session
(9) A Vintage Tiger Band Marching Uniform
(10) Lakers and Padres tickets
The organizers encourage all community members to attend the night's festivities and take part in the Silent Auction. Tickets can be pre-ordered online at https://sphsmusicboosters.com/shop/sdn2023/.
"This is a great opportunity to support the music program and the students who work so hard throughout the year," said the Co-President of the SPHS Instrumental Music & Guard Music Boosters. "We are thrilled to celebrate our 25th year of this annual tradition and grateful for the generous support of our community members and local businesses."
The SPHS Instrumental Music & Guard Music Boosters work tirelessly to support the music program at San Marino High School, ensuring that the students have the necessary resources to pursue their passion for music. The "Spaghetti Dinner Night" Fundraising event is one of the organization's largest and most successful fundraising efforts, and they hope that this year's event will be no exception.
For more information about the SPHS Instrumental Music & Guard Music Boosters and the "Spaghetti Dinner Night" Fundraising event, please visit their website at https://sphsmusicboosters.com/.